Classes are over















NEXT CLASS

Semester Over
It was Fun and I hope
you learned something
in this class. Review this blog in 2033
and see if we were right.


Sunday, February 10, 2013

MIS Course Gradebook

I decided to stay with Learnboost.com for atleast one more semester.

On Feb 8, 2013, LeanBoost.com sent you an email with an activation code. Follow the email directions to active your account. The code is only good for about 1 week.

Check your email spam and trash folders to make sure the email was not rerouted into one of those folders.

You will need Learnboost to check your grades during the course. If I make an entry mistake, you can correct it by emailing proof that I am wrong.

My grade book grades will be used to calculate your final grade. Your final grade is based on using the syllabus formula and your grades hosted on learnboost.

So you do not need to ask me how to calculate your grade. This is not high school or middle school. You can do it anytime, yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment